You can be! Google Adwords provides any business with the opportunity to be positioned at the top of Google results for specific keyword searches. These listings appear as sponsored links and appear at the top of the page or right hand column of Google results pages. Best of all, you do not pay for your advertisements unless someone clicks on it. Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is highly targeted advertising. Unlike most other forms of traditional advertising PPC advertising allows you to market to consumers who are specifically looking for your product or service. How much you pay for each click depends on a number of factors including how much competition there is for your chosen search term and how relevant it is to your specific business. Although it may appear simple, setting up an Adwords campaign incorrectly can cost you in increased click costs and poor performance. To get the best results from Google Adwords, our Adwords qualified staff set up campaigns and provide ongoing management services to ensure maximum return on investment. Our Google Adwords Campaign Management includes:
- Detailed keyword research
- Recommendations for monthly click spend based on your industry
- Implementation of Google Analytics software for comprehensive website traffic analysis
- Fully managed campaigns including multiple Ad Groups and advertisements/reviews of ineffective keywords/monthly spend and competitor analysis
- The best possible click value. We frequently reduce our client’s click cost by over 20% through strategic management of campaigns
- Monthly reporting
Note: Adwords campaign management is based on a minimum 6mth management contract, however we can assist customers with setting up campaigns for a one off set up fee.